Go Paperless & Activate Free eStatements Today.
- Convenient access up to 18 months of your statements
- Email notifications that let you know when your statement is ready
- Downloadable copies of your statements that you can save on your computer or print, as needed
- No more shredding of paper statements
- Online statements to help protect you from identity theft
- Ability to enroll and access eStatements in our Mobile App
You must be an existing online banking user and have a valid email address. A notification will be delivered to your registered email address each month when your e-Statement is published.
E-Statements Tips And Guidelines
The easy steps to using your online statement:
- Log into internet banking
- Click the tab “Statements” then “Delivery Preferences”
- Select “All” and the delivery option “Electronic” (multiple delivery options can be chosen if you have multiple accounts)
- Your next Statement will now be delivered electronically! (.pdf format)
An e-statement is an electronic version of your statement with images available online via our secure site. You can view and print your statement right from your computer, avoiding the wait for traditional mail.
Check images are available only if you receive your check images with your current statement. However, you can view your check images when you sign on to Online Banking to view your transactions by clicking on the check number.
You can login to view e-statement at any time! Your e-statement will be available within 24 hours after your statement cycle ends. We will send you an email alerting you that your e-statement is ready for viewing.
No, you will need to enroll so you can receive your login ID and Password, receive notifications and end the physical delivery of your Statements.
E-Statements can be viewed or downloaded from our website for 18 months.
Both checking and savings accounts are available online.
There is no charge. E-statements are free!
Yes, you have to sign up for Online Banking in order to have access to e-statements.
Yes. If you currently have Online Banking your login ID and password remain the same. If this is your first time enrolling for Online Banking, your login ID and password will be provided to you.
Yes. Once you open the e-statement you will be able to print it just like you print any document on your computer.
You can enroll online or come into the bank and talk to one of our Personal Bankers.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is free software used for viewing and printing of electronic forms. You will need this software (6.0 or higher) installed before statements can be downloaded, displayed or printed.
In order to continue receiving the email notice that your latest e-statement is available, you need to update your email address on your Online Banking page under the settings tab choosing the options for “Profile”.
Access for your e-Statement will be provided within 1 banking day and delivered to your online banking application (desktop and mobile) on the first day of each month.
If you cannot access your e-statement or you forgot your password, you can contact us through our website secure messaging or call 1-888-866-8166 between 8:00am to 5:00pm CST on normal banking days.