QuickBooks Online Edition Conversion Instructions
Every business is different and unique in its own way. We take the time to listen and understand the specific business needs, goals and objectives of each commercial banking customer in order to recommend the right blend of financial products and services to help you succeed.
Our cash management products and services include:
- Business Checking: With competitive terms for large and small businesses.
- Business Saver: This is an account offering the potential for higher savings yields.
- A $5,000 minimum deposit is required in order to open an account and receive the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Tiered rate system based on account balance.
- Transaction limitations apply. See us for details.
- Sweeps: This convenient service automatically transfers funds between multiple accounts.
- Payroll Origination: Provides direct deposit of employee payroll.
- Online Banking: Gives you immediate access to the information you need most often.
Other Available Features
Electronic Business Products That Work For You
Iowa Falls State Bank business products follow our tradition of responsive service and customized solutions. Our products offer you flexible financial solutions for your daily requirements as well as long-term goals. Your account options are clear and practical- just the way you need them.
Merchant Payment Solutions
Give your customers a wide variety of card-based payment options in your store, office or online.
- Industry compliant credit card terminals
- Mobile swipe attachment for smart phones
- Secure website to process payments when card is not present
- Integration with existing point of sales software
Remote Check Deposit
Deposit funds faster by using a scanner and your computer. Securely transmit electronic images of your paper checks directly to your Iowa Falls State Bank account from your office or home.
Offers you the ability to conveniently pay recurring invoices electronically from your online bank account.
Manage your receivable automatically and electronically.
- Allows you to process payments from your pre-authorized customers quickly and efficiently.
Direct deposit payroll is an economical option for you and your employees.
- Eliminates paper checks and the expense of processing employee payments using outdated technology
- Additional employee benefits at no cost
- Solutions available for employees with no banking relationship